|Faculty:||Bond Business School|
Marketing is the art and science of understanding and satisfying customer needs by creating value for both the customer and the marketer. Facilitating these exchanges requires several interrelated processes and activities including market research, market segmentation, product, pricing, promotional strategies and distribution. In this introductory subject, you will explore the various theories and frameworks of marketing and learn to apply them to marketing phenomena around you.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the fundamental principles, theories and frameworks of marketing.
- Demonstrate the ability to comprehensively analyse marketing phenomena and formulate an opinion, decision or conclusion.
- Identify a marketing opportunity or problem, and generate creative solutions.
- Work effectively in a diverse and cross-cultural team to complete a major project.
- Articulate ideas and decisions related to marketing, verbally or in writing, and conduct concise and well-organised presentations.
Assumed knowledge is the minimum level of knowledge of a subject area that students are assumed to have acquired through previous study. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they meet the assumed knowledge expectations of the subject. Students who do not possess this prior knowledge are strongly recommended against enrolling and do so at their own risk. No concessions will be made for students’ lack of prior knowledge.
- May 2023 [Standard - Marketing Fundamentals]
- January 2023 [Standard - Marketing]
- September 2022 [Standard - Marketing]
- May 2022 [Standard - Marketing]
- January 2022 [Standard - Marketing]
- September 2021 [Standard - Marketing]
- May 2021 [Standard - Marketing]
- January 2021 [Standard - Marketing]
- September 2020 [Standard - Marketing]
- May 2020 [Standard - Marketing]
- January 2020 [Standard - Marketing]
- September 2019 [Standard - Marketing]
- May 2019 [Standard - Marketing]
- January 2019 [Standard - Marketing]
- September 2018 [Standard - Marketing]
- May 2018 [Standard - Marketing]
- January 2018 [Standard - Marketing]
- September 2017 [Standard - Marketing]
- May 2017 [Standard - Marketing]
Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 19/03/2023 Semester start: 15/05/2023 Subject start: 15/05/2023 Cancellation 1: 29/05/2023 Cancellation 2: 05/06/2023 Last enrolment: 28/05/2023 Withdraw - Financial: 10/06/2023 Withdraw - Academic: 01/07/2023 Teaching census: 09/06/2023
|Withdraw - Financial:||10/06/2023|
|Withdraw - Academic:||01/07/2023|