To learn about the behaviour of people in organisations by examining theory, research, and managerial practice in areas such as leadership, group dynamics, conflict resolution, motivation, and individual differences. To increase management skills via a semester-long group project. To integrate personal experiences and learning from the group project with relevant theory in order to develop a useful framework for understanding human behaviour in organisations and becoming more effective members and managers of organisations.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Apply knowledge of group processes to develop and participate in teams, analyse and evaluate group dynamics to improve individual and collective performance in a team context.
2. Apply knowledge of leadership principles and processes to explain and enact effective leader and follower behaviours.
3. Demonstrate knowledge of individual differences (i.e., culture, values, personality, attitudes & perceptions) to anticipate, recognise, and resolve interpersonal issues.
4. Apply theories of motivation to analyse situations and implement actions to maximize individual and collective outcomes.
5. Apply knowledge of decision making and problem solving models and techniques to implement effective approaches for individual and group decisions.
|Withdraw – Financial?||08/02/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||29/02/2020|