|Faculty:||Faculty of Law|
- Write a research paper based on the critical analysis of legal research related to processes and practices of dispute resolution.
- Diagnose causes of conflict and develop strategies to manage the conflict within the relevant dispute resolution processes.
- Identify and apply ethical obligations and responsibilities of lawyers and mediators in dispute resolution processes.
- Inform clients about appropriate dispute resolution options and prepare them for participation in various dispute resolution processes.
Assumed knowledge is the minimum level of knowledge of a subject area that students are assumed to have acquired through previous study. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they meet the assumed knowledge expectations of the subject. Students who do not possess this prior knowledge are strongly recommended against enrolling and do so at their own risk. No concessions will be made for students’ lack of prior knowledge.
Juris Doctor students are expected to have completed a minimum of 80 credit points of compulsory law subjects.
This subject is not available to
Students must be enrolled into a Masters law degree OR LA-43040 Doctor of Legal Science (Research) OR be an approved Law Study Abroad or Law Exchange student.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
- January 2023 [Mixed (Face-to-Face) - Mixed (Face-to-Face) [January 2023]]
- January 2022 [Mixed (Face-to-Face) - Mixed (Face-to-Face) [January 2022]]
- January 2021 [Mixed (Face-to-Face) - Mixed (Face-to-Face) [January 2021]]
- January 2020 [Mixed (Face-to-Face) - Mixed (Face-to-Face) [January 2020]]
- January 2019 [Mixed (Face-to-Face) - Mixed (Face-to-Face) [January 2019]]
- January 2018 [Mixed (Face-to-Face) - Mixed (Face-to-Face) [January 2018]]
Non-Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 13/11/2022 Semester start: 16/01/2023 Subject start: 16/01/2023 Cancellation 1: 30/01/2023 Cancellation 2: 06/02/2023 Last enrolment: 29/01/2023 Withdraw - Financial: 11/02/2023 Withdraw - Academic: 04/03/2023 Teaching census: 10/02/2023
|Withdraw - Financial:||11/02/2023|
|Withdraw - Academic:||04/03/2023|