|Faculty:||Faculty of Law|
- Identify and demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of family law issues as they apply to relationship breakdowns.
- Apply in-depth family law principles to the facts of given case scenarios.
- Provide a critical and in-depth analysis and evaluation of the issues in contemporary family law.
Assumed knowledge is the minimum level of knowledge of a subject area that students are assumed to have acquired through previous study. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they meet the assumed knowledge expectations of the subject. Students who do not possess this prior knowledge are strongly recommended against enrolling and do so at their own risk. No concessions will be made for students’ lack of prior knowledge.
Assumed Prior Learning (or equivalent):
Students must be into a Masters law degree OR LA-43040 Doctor of Legal Science (Research) OR be an approved Law Study Abroad or Law Exchange student. | Juris Doctor students are expected to have completed a minimum of 80 credit points of compulsory law subjects.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
- January 2023 [Intensive - Intensive [January 2023]]
- September 2022 [Intensive - Intensive [September 2022]]
- January 2022 [Intensive - Intensive [January 2022]]
- September 2021 [Intensive - Intensive [September 2021]]
- January 2021 [Intensive - Intensive [January 2021]]
- September 2020 [Intensive - Intensive [September 2020]]
- January 2020 [Intensive - Intensive [January 2020]]
- September 2019 [Intensive - Intensive [September 2019]]
- January 2019 [Intensive - Intensive [January 2019]]
- September 2018 [Intensive - Intensive [September 2018]]
- January 2018 [Intensive - Intensive [January 2018]]
- September 2017 [Intensive - Intensive [September 2017]]
Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 17/07/2022 Semester start: 12/09/2022 Subject start: 12/09/2022 Cancellation 1: 26/09/2022 Cancellation 2: 03/10/2022 Last enrolment: 25/09/2022 Withdraw - Financial: 08/10/2022 Withdraw - Academic: 29/10/2022 Teaching census: 07/10/2022
Non-Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 13/11/2022 Semester start: 16/01/2023 Subject start: 16/01/2023 Cancellation 1: 30/01/2023 Cancellation 2: 06/02/2023 Last enrolment: 29/01/2023 Withdraw - Financial: 11/02/2023 Withdraw - Academic: 04/03/2023 Teaching census: 10/02/2023
|Withdraw - Financial:||08/10/2022|
|Withdraw - Academic:||29/10/2022|
|Withdraw - Financial:||11/02/2023|
|Withdraw - Academic:||04/03/2023|