|Faculty:||Faculty of Society and Design|
The International Model United Nations and Study Tour is a unique elective subject in the Bachelor of International Relations program. You can undertake this subject if you are selected as part of a team to represent Bond University at an International Model United Nations conference. This subject will give you an invaluable opportunity to participate in a Study Tour, and to experience the country where the conference is taking place. The International Model United Nations and Study Tour is specifically designed for students wishing to gain an in-depth understanding of diplomacy and to experience working within a high pressure, multi-cultural collaborative environment.
- Identify, analyse, evaluate and communicate broad and coherent theoretical and technical knowledge in the study of the United Nations and multilateral diplomacy.
- Independently and in teams, generate and transmit solutions to unpredictable and sometimes complex problems related to specific global issues within a multi-cultural collaborative environment.
- Apply disciplinary knowledge to professional work and/or further learning, demonstrating well-developed judgement and responsibility.
There are no co-requisites
Assumed knowledge is the minimum level of knowledge of a subject area that students are assumed to have acquired through previous study. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they meet the assumed knowledge expectations of the subject. Students who do not possess this prior knowledge are strongly recommended against enrolling and do so at their own risk. No concessions will be made for students’ lack of prior knowledge.
Faculty Approval Required
This subject is not available to
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
- May 2023 [Standard - International Model United Nations and Study Tour]
- May 2022 [Standard - International Model United Nations and Study Tour]
- May 2021 [Standard - International Model United Nations and Study Tour]
- May 2020 [Standard - International Model United Nations and Study Tour]
- January 2020 [Standard - International Model United Nations and Study Tour]
- May 2019 [Standard - International Model United Nations and Study Tour]
Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 15/11/2022 Semester start: 16/01/2023 Subject start: 16/01/2023 Cancellation 1: 30/01/2023 Cancellation 2: 06/02/2023 Last enrolment: 29/01/2023 Withdraw - Financial: 11/02/2023 Withdraw - Academic: 04/03/2023 Teaching census: 10/02/2023
Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 21/03/2023 Semester start: 15/05/2023 Subject start: 15/05/2023 Cancellation 1: 29/05/2023 Cancellation 2: 05/06/2023 Last enrolment: 28/05/2023 Withdraw - Financial: 10/06/2023 Withdraw - Academic: 01/07/2023 Teaching census: 09/06/2023
|Withdraw - Financial:||11/02/2023|
|Withdraw - Academic:||04/03/2023|
|Withdraw - Financial:||10/06/2023|
|Withdraw - Academic:||01/07/2023|