Offers a unique perspective into conducting business in a foreign market. This tour of one of Australia’s major trading partners will provide direct exposure to the challenges and opportunities of working in the global business environment. Utilising site visits, industry and government speakers and practical exercises, you will develop executive-level insights into international business relations. You are expected to integrate your executive experience, theoretical knowledge, and insights from the study tour to develop a business case supporting or rejecting the international expansion of an Australian business.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Assess the challenges and opportunities of working in the global business environment.
2. Integrate executive experience and advanced theoretical knowledge to solve complex business problems relating to operating in an international business environment.
3. Critically reflect on one’s experience in a foreign business environment to evaluate previously held assumptions and beliefs.
4. Produce a clear and concise document outlining the viability of a domestic business venture into a foreign market.
5. Present a comprehensive account of business interactions in a foreign market.
Enrolment in this subject requires approval by the Program Director + Additional Costs.
|Withdraw – Financial?||12/06/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||03/07/2021|