|Faculty:||Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine|
- Refine the purpose of a suitable project in an area of interest and agree on its objectives.
- Co-design a project with key stakeholders to support a specific innovative change in the health sector.
- Summarise the evidence within a complex body of knowledge that underpins an innovative change.
- Critically reflect on the process of completing a healthcare innovation project.
- Construct an advanced and integrated understanding of a complex body of knowledge and practice.
- Summarise and present the project implementation and outcomes.
Assumed knowledge is the minimum level of knowledge of a subject area that students are assumed to have acquired through previous study. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they meet the assumed knowledge expectations of the subject. Students who do not possess this prior knowledge are strongly recommended against enrolling and do so at their own risk. No concessions will be made for students’ lack of prior knowledge.
This subject is not available to
Students should have successfully completed all core subjects prior to completing this capstone project, except for their elective of choice, which can be undertaken in conjunction with this subject.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 13/11/2022 Semester start: 16/01/2023 Subject start: 16/01/2023 Cancellation 1: 30/01/2023 Cancellation 2: 06/02/2023 Last enrolment: 29/01/2023 Withdraw - Financial: 11/02/2023 Withdraw - Academic: 04/03/2023 Teaching census: 10/02/2023
|Withdraw - Financial:||11/02/2023|
|Withdraw - Academic:||04/03/2023|