|Faculty:||Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine|
Throughout your career in health, there will be numerous opportunities to facilitate learning amongst your colleagues and with students. In this subject, you will examine and describe the learning needs of specific health workforces, integrate theory and learning practices to design health education, apply technologies for effective communication, and understand the importance of considering healthcare users in health education. You will also develop skills that will enable you to encourage and support learning through mentoring, supervision, and feedback amongst different health practitioners, empowering them to provide contemporary and quality healthcare in the future.
- Examine and describe the learning needs for a specific health workforce.
- Integrate learning theories and practices to support learning and in developing health education.
- Critically reflect on supervision, mentoring and feedback as strategies to promote learning and professional growth.
- Apply technologies to enhance learning.
- Integrate the needs and expectations of healthcare users to enhance health education.
- Describe the use of learning practices to enhance aspects of team functioning in the health workplace.
Assumed knowledge is the minimum level of knowledge of a subject area that students are assumed to have acquired through previous study. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they meet the assumed knowledge expectations of the subject. Students who do not possess this prior knowledge are strongly recommended against enrolling and do so at their own risk. No concessions will be made for students’ lack of prior knowledge.
- May 2023 [Intensive - Intensive [May 2023]]
- May 2022 [Intensive - Intensive [May 2022]]
- January 2022 [Intensive - Intensive [January 2022]]
- May 2021 [Mixed (Face-to-Face) - Mixed (Face-to-Face) [May 2021]]
- January 2021 [Standard - Standard [January 2021]]
- May 2020 [Mixed (Face-to-Face) - Mixed (Face-to-Face) [May 2020]]
Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 19/03/2023 Semester start: 15/05/2023 Subject start: 15/05/2023 Cancellation 1: 29/05/2023 Cancellation 2: 05/06/2023 Last enrolment: 28/05/2023 Withdraw - Financial: 10/06/2023 Withdraw - Academic: 01/07/2023 Teaching census: 09/06/2023
|Withdraw - Financial:||10/06/2023|
|Withdraw - Academic:||01/07/2023|