In this highly practical, workshop-based subject, students work in Adobe After Effects to learn shot clean-up, motion graphics, and a range of visual effects, such as working in 2D and 3D space, motion tracking, compositing and creating dynamic screen titling. Students also learn the post-production workflow from acquisition to creating deliverables.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Demonstrate the skills necessary to conceptually design visual effects and motion graphics.
2. Demonstrate the skills necessary to work in 2D and 3D spaces.
3. Demonstrate the skills necessary to create dynamic screen titling.
4. Demonstrate the skills necessary to create a range of visual effects and motion graphics using software such as Adobe After Effects.
5. Critically evaluate and analyse the post-production work-flow requirements of film and other screen-based projects and present these in a professional manner.
Future offerings not yet planned.