|Faculty:||Bond Business School|
This subject is designed for students seeking to manage their own finances in a planned, comprehensive approach as well as those seeking to pursue a career in the financial planning industry. Upon successful completion, you will be able to develop and use financial plans, understand the range of financial products and services available and formulate competent recommendations for individual or household finances.
- Demonstrate integrated knowledge of financial planning and investment concepts and principles.
- Apply thorough knowledge of the regulatory requirements and professional ethics of a financial planning professional.
- Apply knowledge and skills of financial planning to assess an individual’s financial situation and design an effective, professional financial strategy that achieves the client’s objectives.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as a an effective member of a self-directed financial advisory team to provide expert advice as part of a comprehensive financial plan.
- Articulate ideas, decisions, recommendations and other information in a clear, concise writing style tailored to a specific client.
Assumed knowledge is the minimum level of knowledge of a subject area that students are assumed to have acquired through previous study. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they meet the assumed knowledge expectations of the subject. Students who do not possess this prior knowledge are strongly recommended against enrolling and do so at their own risk. No concessions will be made for students’ lack of prior knowledge.
- January 2023 [Standard - Personal Finance]
- September 2022 [Standard - Personal Finance]
- January 2022 [Standard - Personal Finance]
- September 2021 [Standard - Personal Finance]
- January 2021 [Standard - Personal Investment]
- September 2020 [Standard - Personal Investment]
- January 2020 [Standard - Personal Investment]
- September 2019 [Standard - Personal Investment]
- January 2019 [Standard - Personal Investment]
- September 2018 [Standard - Personal Investment]
- January 2018 [Standard - Personal Investment]
- September 2017 [Standard - Personal Investment]
Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 17/07/2022 Semester start: 12/09/2022 Subject start: 12/09/2022 Cancellation 1: 26/09/2022 Cancellation 2: 03/10/2022 Last enrolment: 25/09/2022 Withdraw - Financial: 08/10/2022 Withdraw - Academic: 29/10/2022 Teaching census: 07/10/2022
Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 13/11/2022 Semester start: 16/01/2023 Subject start: 16/01/2023 Cancellation 1: 30/01/2023 Cancellation 2: 06/02/2023 Last enrolment: 29/01/2023 Withdraw - Financial: 11/02/2023 Withdraw - Academic: 04/03/2023 Teaching census: 10/02/2023
|Withdraw - Financial:||08/10/2022|
|Withdraw - Academic:||29/10/2022|
|Withdraw - Financial:||11/02/2023|
|Withdraw - Academic:||04/03/2023|