This subject explores Project Management as the process to implement organisational strategy and deliver high performance level. The subject will provide participants with an overview of the fundamentals involved in managing projects and programs from an organisational point of view and provide an overview of the most widely accepted global standards and methodologies for Project Management.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Our students will be able to critically analyse the use of Project management processes, performance techniques, competency and knowledge and understand the limitations and uses of these areas in the organisation and and be able to explain the impact of Project Management on the organisation.
2. Our students will be able to co-operate as a member and/or a leader in a functional team that completes a Project Management analysis.
3. Our students will be able to produce a written project analysis with other group members and prepare and submit a professional report.
4. Our students will be able to undertake a verbal presentation of their work that is coordinated with other team members to explain the results of their analysis used.
5. Our students will be able to contribute to the decisions on Project Management process and maturity at the board level.
Must be admitted into an EMBA Program
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
Future offerings not yet planned.