Creating Virtual and Augmented Realities will allow students to investigate, and critically evaluate, how to apply, and develop for emerging technologies, such as 360 video, virtual reality, augmented reality, and mixed reality. Students will learn fundamental human-centered design principles including, affordance theory and user interface design as it applies to human-computer interaction. Students will experiment with emerging technologies and apply their knowledge of principles practically using industry-standard digital creation tools to engage in creative problem solving, and project-based creation.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Experiment with emerging digital technologies and industry standard digital creation tools.
2. Analyse and research the critical aspects of the human perspective and its relevance in the emerging digital reality.
3. Frame complex problems using design theory to deliver creative and innovative solutions.
4. Consolidate theoretical and conceptual human centred design constructs to produce a project based outcome.
5. Communicate effectively using oral, written and multimodal visualisation techniques such as virtual and augmented reality.
|Withdraw – Financial?||09/10/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||30/10/2021|