Designing User Experiences creatively explores the iterative process of understanding users in context allowing students to design and evaluate digital solutions. Students will learn how to analyse and document the user journey, from need to usability testing by focusing on the principles of user-centred design. Students will apply their knowledge using industry standard techniques including wire framing, design patterns, prototyping frameworks, usability assessment tools and Adobe Creative Suite to evidence their problem solving and analytical skills through creative communication, teamwork and project creation.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Analyse and describe the core terminology, concepts and theories as they apply to user experience design.
2. Distinguish the appropriate conditions and use of the experience by applying research and design techniques.
3. Frame complex problems using design theory to deliver creative and innovative solutions.
4. Construct and evaluate a prototype using analytics and standardised testing techniques.
5. Work collaboratively and cooperatively with others to affect positive outcomes.
6. Communicate effectively using oral, written and visual communication techniques.
|Withdraw – Financial?||10/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||31/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||13/02/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||06/03/2021|