Digital Design and Communication allows students to explore the fundamentals required to make expressive, interactive and meaningful content. Students participating in this subject will learn key principles including usability, accessibility, mark-up, and frameworks for communicating digital web content. Students will apply these principles using industry-standard digital creation tools to produce their own creative web designs.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Identify core terminology, concepts and theories as they apply to digital web content
2. Employ web standards and best practice through user-centred design to conceptualise written design solutions to problems as they relate to the web.
3. Develop a problem solving strategy to achieve a successful outcome.
4. Communicate effectively using oral, written and visual communication techniques.
5. Construct a prototype that considers user behaviour and is compliant to web standards.
6. Critically reflect on the learning journey and identify connections to the appropriate use of web content and the impact on users.
|Withdraw – Financial?||13/02/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||06/03/2021|