This subject requires students to draw on the theories and frameworks from their entire program and apply them in a finance research project under the supervision of an academic staff member. Students will learn the research process, develop a research question that is relevant to practice and the academic community, synthesise the relevant literature related to their project, and use empirical analysis and hypothesis testing to answer the underlying research question. This process will result in a written research paper / minor dissertation and a presentation of findings to peers and the finance faculty.
|Bond Business School|
- September 2021 [Standard Offering]
- January 2022 [Standard Offering]
- May 2022 [Standard Offering]
- September 2022 [Standard Offering]
- January 2023 [Standard Offering]
- May 2023 [Standard Offering]
- September 2023 [Standard Offering]
- Commencing in 2021: $5,110
- Commencing in 2022: $5,170
1. Demonstrate integrated knowledge of finance theories, principles and methods.
2. Critically analyse and synthesise the relevant literature on an approved finance topic.
3. Design and undertake empirical data collection and analysis to investigate a research question.
4. Articulate the rationale, theory, methods, findings and implications of a research project in an appropriate style and format.
5. Deliver a clear, concise well-organised research presentation appropriate to specialist and non-specialist audiences using suitable visual aids.
| Requisites: ? |
| Restrictions: ? |
Program Director Approval Required.