|Faculty:||Bond Business School|
This intensive MBA subject is designed to enable students to recognise corporate financial problems and opportunities, communicate effectively with finance professionals and participate fully in financial decision making. This subject addresses the key decisions faced by senior managers: determining optimum capital structure, managing financial risk and valuing business opportunities. The primary objective of this subject is to develop analytical frameworks and practical skills through the use of readings, cases, lectures, discussions and role-plays.
- Apply analytical frameworks and financial knowledge to key financial problems and opportunities faced by corporate financial managers to make decisions that will maximise value.
- Value a long-term investment or business.
- Demonstrate the ability to produce a clear and concise written report that demonstrates effective financial management for value creation.
- Present a compelling case for a variety of financial decisions and defend your position upon questioning.
Assumed knowledge is the minimum level of knowledge of a subject area that students are assumed to have acquired through previous study. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they meet the assumed knowledge expectations of the subject. Students who do not possess this prior knowledge are strongly recommended against enrolling and do so at their own risk. No concessions will be made for students’ lack of prior knowledge.
This subject is not available to
Must be admitted into an MBA Affiliated Program.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
- January 2023 [Intensive - Intensive [January 2023]]
- September 2022 [Intensive - Intensive [September 2022]]
- January 2022 [Intensive - Intensive [January 2022]]
- September 2021 [Intensive - Intensive [September 2021]]
- January 2021 [Intensive - Intensive [January 2021]]
- September 2020 [Intensive - Intensive [September 2020]]
- January 2020 [Intensive - Intensive [January 2020]]
Non-Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 17/07/2022 Semester start: 31/10/2022 Subject start: 31/10/2022 Cancellation 1: 08/11/2022 Cancellation 2: 09/11/2022 Last enrolment: 06/11/2022 Withdraw - Financial: 15/11/2022 Withdraw - Academic: 24/11/2022 Teaching census: 14/11/2022
Non-Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 15/11/2022 Semester start: 06/03/2023 Subject start: 06/03/2023 Cancellation 1: 14/03/2023 Cancellation 2: 17/03/2023 Last enrolment: 08/03/2023 Withdraw - Financial: 24/03/2023 Withdraw - Academic: 31/03/2023 Teaching census: 16/03/2023
|Withdraw - Financial:||15/11/2022|
|Withdraw - Academic:||24/11/2022|
|Withdraw - Financial:||24/03/2023|
|Withdraw - Academic:||31/03/2023|