Students will develop their academic research, referencing and writing skills. Students will also prepare for studying in an Australian University environment and be introduced to the importance of academic integrity.
|Faculty||Bond University College|
1. Prepare for intensive study and plan for success within the University environment.
2. Locate credible sources and identify source types within the University environment.
3. Structure and outline academic works including essays and reports.
4. Demonstrate knowledge of academic integrity through the use APA 6 Referencing Style.
5. Understand communication processes and practices in academic and professional contexts.
Assumed knowledge is the minimum level of knowledge of a subject area that students are assumed to have acquired through previous study. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they meet the assumed knowledge expectations of the subject. Students who do not possess this prior knowledge are strongly recommended against enrolling and do so at their own risk. No concessions will be made for students’ lack of prior knowledge.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
|Withdraw – Financial?||20/06/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||11/07/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||10/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||31/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||13/02/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||06/03/2021|
|Withdraw – Financial?||12/06/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||03/07/2021|