Foundation English 2 will build on the proficiency of the macro skills acquired in Foundation English 1. FE2 will use the English language in a variety of contexts to further develop students' analytical and critical thinking skills. Individual and group work will form part of the continued learning of English and the subject will reflect both the learning environment and the processes and activities students experience in a degree or academic study program.
|Faculty||Bond University College|
1. read and understand various academic texts.
2. understand and evaluate lectures, presentations and interviews.
3. effectively participate in seminars, tutorials and groups discussions.
4. produce essay writing in a range of styles and structures
5. take useful notes, study independently, and display evidence of critical thinking ability.
6. prepare and perform academic presentations.
|Withdraw – Financial?||05/10/2019|
|Withdraw – Academic?||26/10/2019|
|Withdraw – Financial?||08/02/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||29/02/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||20/06/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||11/07/2020|