Research Strategic Plan
The Research Strategic Plan 2014-2018 was launched during Bond’s Research Week celebrations in September 2013.
The Plan articulates five strategic research objectives and a series of strategies to guide research at the University over the next five years. The Bond University Strategic Plan 2013 - 2017 is the overarching document which outlines the University’s direction. The Research Strategic Plan has been developed to complement the Bond University Strategic Plan.
Its purpose is to distil the objectives and elaborate the strategies and measures of research performance.
The research objectives and strategies were developed through two key processes; an environmental scan which identified the future challenges and opportunities for research at Bond and stakeholder consultation. A working group was established for each strategic objective which comprised Faculty representatives, Higher Degree Research (HDR) Students, research administrators and active researchers to oversee the development of the Research Strategic Plan 2014-2018.
There are five key research strategic objectives:
- Develop a world-class research workforce and culture
- Enable a research-training environment by blending research, teaching and service
- Identify and develop niche centres of research excellence; focused on building our research expertise
- Enhance and enable access to world-class research infrastructure
- Deliver world-class innovation through collaborative engagement in research projects with industry, business, government and the community
Research Highlights report
The Research Highlights report provides an overview of research achievements for the year. It also profiles key researchers, achievements of our University Research Centres and outcomes of our Higher Education Research Data Collection.
Faculty Research highlights for 2017: