About the program
*The Executive MBA is not available to international students who require a student visa. For more details, please contact Kathie Parkinson at email@example.com.
The highly demanding business landscape often lends itself to furthering your management education. However, senior managers, executives, business owners and consultants generally find it difficult to juggle work while completing their MBA. An Executive MBA offers the flexibility and freedom that suits these professionals.
The Bond Executive MBA is offered exclusively to Australian upper echelon managers who rely on a complex matrix of managerial, organisation and analytical skills on a day-to-day basis. The program includes an immersive two-week China Study Tour, exposing you to eastern business culture, and how executives manage challenges in one of the world’s fastest emerging markets. Running in 8-day intensive blocks, the Executive MBA is structured to accommodate senior managers who cannot afford to take time out for full-time study.
Bond's Executive MBA is adult learning cognisant and employs a unique combination of intensive lectures, tutorials, seminars, projects, presentations, assignments, examinations and computer labs. Students have the opportunity to integrate many of the major assessment projects with their workplace.
On campus classes are scheduled in a series of 8-day intensive sessions, usually Sunday to Sunday, spaced out over 13 months or an extended 26 months. This unique delivery system allows managers to utilise their allotted holiday and long service leave to obtain an executive education.
Executive MBA students must complete the following core subjects:
- Executive MBA Orientation (EXEC71-010)
- Creating and Growing a Business (EXEC71-022)
- Cross Cultural Management (EXEC71-025)
- Financial Accounting and Analysis (EXEC71-016)
- Global Business (EXEC71-023)
- Leadership Skill Development (EXEC71-105)
- Major Application Project (EXEC71-106)
- Managing Resources (EXEC71-014)
- Market Orientated Decision Making (EXEC71-013)
- Markets and Organisations (EXEC71-015)
- Self Insights, Teamwork & Strategic Thinking (EXEC71-011)
- Strategic People Management and Organisational Change (EXEC71-031)
- Strategic Tools and Leadership (EXEC71-021)
- Valuation (EXEC71-024)
Plus four (4) of the following half-unit elective subjects:
Academic entry requirements
Entry into the Executive MBA requires the following:
- Minimum eight years’ work experience, including 3 years in management roles.
- Evidence of prior learning through university or other post-secondary learning.
- A letter detailing your career goals, future ambitions and experience.
- Two reports from professional referees.
- Interview with the program director may be required.
Please contact the Office of Future Students for further information.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English Language Proficiency Requirements for university study.
Credit for prior study
Subject credits may be awarded for previous studies. To apply for credits, you will need to submit academic transcripts including detailed subject outlines/course descriptions for each relevant subject and/or certified copies of testamurs to the Office of Future Students. Please refer to how to apply for credit for more information