Graduated with MBBCh in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Worked in Cardiac/Intensive Care Unit in the United Kingdom for 2 years, thereafter returning to South Africa to work in A&E and aeromedicine doing fixed-wing ICU transfers throughout Africa.
Continued aeromedical career in the Middle East, based in Afghanistan and Dubai.
Settled in Australia in 2009 and began working at Bond University
- MBBS11-YR1 - MBBS Year One
- MBBS12-YR2 - MBBS Year Two
- MBBS13-YR3 - MBBS Year Three
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, University of Witwatersrand
- Diploma in Anaesthetics, College of Medicine South Africa
- Diploma in Primary and Emergency Care, College of Medicine South Africa