- Assistant Professor and Director, GDLP
- Faculty of Law
Level 3, Building 4, Faculty of Law, Bond University
Tanya is the Director of the Bond University Faculty of Law GDLP (Practical Legal Training) Program.
Tanya completed her LLB at the Queensland University of Technology in 1989 and was admitted as a Solicitor in 1991. She joined the GDLP team at Bond University in 2011 and has teaching experience in Civil Litigation Practice, Ethics and Professional Practice and Wills and Estate Administration. She has recently lead the development and launch of the GDLP using a suite of high quality and practical online learning resources.
Tanya has presented numerous papers including at the Wellness for Law Network in Melbourne in 2019 at the Queensland Law Society Symposium on the Gold Coast in June 2019 and at Bond University for Office of Learning and Teaching Symposiums. Tanya also consults to private law firms, predominantly in the area of civil and commercial litigation, wills and estate administration and litigation.
- Member, Queensland Law Society
- Member, Gold Coast District Law Association
- Member, Women Lawyers Association of Queensland Inc.
- Legal Practitioner - High Court of Australia
- Legal Practitioner - Supreme Court of Queensland
- Lawyer in private practice
Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Civil Litigation Practice
- Financial and Ethical Responsibilities
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Resilience and Wellbeing
- Legal Placement
- Bachelor of Laws, QUT