- Student Learning Advisor
- Academic Skills Centre
Level 1, Building 9, Student Centre, Bond University
I have been teaching English to International students in many parts of the world since 1984 including Spain, Greece, Turkey, Argentina, Singapore and finally in Australia. I have taught all levels from beginners to advanced students and also Cambridge exam courses, Business English, EAP and IELTS preparation. Apart from that I have been involved in writing materials.
Having lived overseas myself and having to communicate in another language, I can appreciate the difficulties involved in learning another language as well as living and working with a second language.
General English, Cambridge exam preparation (FCE, CAE etc.) EAP, IELTS preparation, English as an International Language.
- ENIL71-114 - Academic Speaking and Listening 1
- ENIL71-116 - Academic Speaking and Listening 2
- ENIL71-110 - English as an International Language 1A
- Diploma in the teaching of English as a Foreign Language, International House, London, UK (Distance learning)
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, Bond University
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in English, Leeds University, UK
- Post-graduate Certificate in Education, Leeds, UK