- Associate Dean, External Engagement & International
- Faculty of Law
Level 4, Building 4, Faculty of Law, Bond University
Kathy completed her LLB at the Queensland University of Technology in 1984 followed by her Diploma in Legal Practice Course in 1985 and her Masters of Law in 2001. Until 1991, Kathy practised in commercial law both in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast.
Since 1991, she has practised in family law and consults to Jones Mitchell Lawyers, a firm practising exclusively in that area. Kathy has been associated with Bond University since 1994 and has lectured in the Professional Legal Training program since 1999.
- Consultant - Jones Mitchell Lawyers
- Committee Member - Queensland Law Society Family Law Section
- Committee Member - Gold Coast District Law Association
- PLTC71-100 - Professional Training Program
- Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology
- Master of Laws, Queensland University of Technology
- Diploma of Legal Practice, Queensland University of Technology