Dr Bon Gray has had extensive experience in education, sport, coaching and exercise science and completed a PhD in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology at the Australian National University (Canberra) whilst undertaking research at the Australian Institute of Sport.
Dr Gray has a background in both secondary and tertiary education, being a qualified and experienced teacher of Science (Physics & Biological Sciences) and Physical Education within public and independent schools in NSW since 1980. He has taught in the tertiary sector since 1993 and has a specialisation in the area of Biochemistry and the Biochemistry of Exercise.
Dr Gray currently teaches the subjects of Biochemistry. Medical Chemistry, and Biochemistry of Exercise within the Faculty of HSM.
- NSW Department of Education Certificate in Teaching (NSW Department of Education)
- SPEX11-302 - Biochemistry
- BMED11-205 - Medical Chemistry 1
- Doctor of Philosophy, Australian National University
- Bachelor of Science (Honours Class I), University of Newcastle
- Diploma of Education (Science), University of Newcastle
- Diploma in Teaching (Physical Education), Newcastle College of Advanced Education.