Dr Alison Taylor
- CORE11-003 Deputy Coordinator
- Core Curriculum
Level 5, Building 1, Arch Building, Bond University
- Troubled Everyday: The Aesthetics of Violence and the Everyday in European Art Cinema. Edinburgh University Press, May 2017.
- ‘Isabelle Huppert in The Piano Teacher,’ in Kyle Stevens and Murray Pomerance (eds.) CLOSE UP: Great Cinematic Performances International. Forthcoming with Edinburgh University Press.
- ‘The Avoidance of Love: The Piano Teacher as Anti-Melodrama’. Senses of Cinema 82, February 2017, online.
- ‘Bold Origins, Unfolding Futures: The Second Annual Queensland Film Festival’. Senses of Cinema 80, September 2016, online.
- ‘The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Miss Osbourne’. Senses of Cinema 79, May 2016, online.
- “There’s suspicion, nothing more”—Suspicious readings of Michael Haneke’s Caché (Hidden, 2005). M/C 15.1, 2012, online.
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Film Studies, The University of Queensland
- Honours in Film Studies, Griffith University
- Bachelor of Screen Production in Digital Media, Griffith University