This subject will explore experiential and spatial exploitations of form, light and material with a particular focus on architectural atmospheres. Fundamental skills in the application of design thinking and process, narrative, critical thinking, observation and analysis will be developed.
Output is focused on collaborative methods of craftsmanship in both 2D and 3D outcomes including the physical construction of a full-scale space utilising the Architecture Fabrication and Research Workshop.
A design drawing and model making discovery course is integrated within the subject.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Apply creative design thinking in the development of a conceptual idea
2. Appraise various conceptual ideas using a variety of media and methods
3. Demonstrate critical analysis and observation skills
4. Employ verbal presentation skills combined with 2D and 3D techniques to communicate complex ideas
5. Perform collaboratively and contribute constructively in a team environment
6. Demonstrate an acute awareness of the contextual environment and material use.
|Withdraw – Financial?||13/02/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||06/03/2021|