Mission Agent Bond prize draw terms and conditions
Bond University Agent Bond Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- This draw is open to prospective students residing outside of Australia at the time of the draw.
- Employees or students of Bond University or those in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of the Agent Bond Mission Tool, as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee or student, are not eligible to participate in the draw.
- To enter the draw, entrants must have participated in the Agent Bond Mission Tool and completed the associated quiz.
- Only one entry per Bond University semester. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Bond University regarding important updates and information we think may be of interest to you as a prospective student.
- One winner will be chosen each Bond University semester from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- One winner will be notified by email each Bond University semester. If a winner does not respond to Bond University within 14 days of being notified by Bond University, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Bond University will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Bond University shall be entitled to select another winner.
- Bond University will use any data submitted by Entrants only for the purposes of running the competition and for sending important information and updates unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all Entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Bond University for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the Entrant has consented.
- The winner of each draw agrees to take part in reasonable publicity and agrees to the use of their name and photographs in such publicity, including interviews and photoshoots for media.
- By entering the draw each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- There is one prize to be won each Bond University semester of 1 x Bond merchandise pack.
- The prize is non-exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Bond University retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Bond University accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.