Please use the Library and Multimedia Learning Centre facilities responsibly and fairly. These guidelines are designed to ensure the comfort of all customers.
Food & Drink
The following kinds of food and drink are allowed in the Library:
- Drinks in covered containers (non-alcoholic)
- Packaged, dry snack foods and fruit can be consumed outside of the silent study areas
Please enjoy all other food before entering the Library or Multimedia Learning spaces.
Computers and keyboards stay cleaner by keeping food and drink away. Please only eat while seated at a table or desk and ensure that all empty containers and rubbish are placed in bins.
The Library facilities and collections are for the enjoyment and use of all Bond students and staff. Consider how your behaviour can impact on other Bondies:
- Return your loans on time
- Keep within the group study room booking time limits
- Cancel room bookings if you no longer need them
- Vacate seats at computers if you are not logged in during busy times
- If using your own laptop or device, sit at a desk without a computer
The Libraries and Multimedia Learning Centre provide a variety of spaces designed for groups or private individual study. Please be aware of your impact on other students especially in the silent study spaces:
- Please set your phone to silent while in the Library
- Keep conversations at a reasonable volume
- Use phones away from the quiet zones
- Use headphones or earbuds at the computers when viewing video or listening to audio
|Main Library||Law Library||Multimedia Learning Centre|