This subject provides you with an opportunity to undertake extended in-depth research of a theoretical issue, a case study or an industrial practice. You will apply previously acquired advanced cognitive, research, analytical and writing skills to complete the project over two semesters. The final project articulates an organised and analytic piece of work of approximately 20,000-25,000 words and is supported by individual research of either a theoretical, experiential or empirical nature.
|Faculty of Society & Design|
- September 2022 [Standard Offering]
- January 2023 [Standard Offering]
- May 2023 [Standard Offering]
- September 2023 [Standard Offering]
- International Relations and Humanities
- Commencing in 2022: $5,280
- Commencing in 2023: $5,420
1. Demonstrate expert knowledge of research methodology and data visualisation to identify, synthesise and interpret extensive complex issues in Humanities, Social Sciences or other selected disciplines. 2. Employ independent expert research skills to generate and communicate extensive solutions to complex issues in Humanities, Social Sciences or other selected disciplines. 3. Apply knowledge of and the skills in research methodology and data visualisation to new contexts, demonstrating autonomy, expert judgement, adaptability and responsibility as a practitioner or learner.
| Requisites: ? |
There are no co-requisites.
| Restrictions: ? |
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.