Healthcare is an ever-evolving landscape. It requires an educated and highly adaptive workforce that is capable of working within and between professions and systems with healthcare users. In this subject you will identify and analyse health workforces in your local context and integrate theory to improve teaching and learning practices in health education. You will also develop skills that will enable you to translate and communicate this knowledge to practitioners, empowering them to provide contemporary and quality healthcare in the future.
|Faculty||Faculty of Health Sciences & Medicine|
1. Identify and analyse health workforces within specific contexts.
2. Integrate learning theories and health education practices.
3. Critically reflect on supervision, mentoring and feedback as strategies to promote learning and professional growth.
4. Apply technologies for effective communication for health education.
5. Integrate the needs and expectations of healthcare users to enhance health education.
6. Consider and enhance team functioning in the health workplace.
|Withdraw – Financial?||13/02/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||06/03/2021|