This subject combines creative practice with current theory as it explores the ever-evolving world of factual and documentary production, which is a rapidly growing area of international production. Students produce their own factual and/or documentary productions from idea generation, topic research, audience research, and scripting, through to filming, editing, and post-production.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Apply a considered ethical approach to factual and/or documentary productions.
2. Critically evaluate and reflect upon factual and/or documentary forms and production techniques;
3. Critically evaluate and analysis the business and marketplace aspects of factual and documentary projects.
4. Research and develop concept proposals for factual and/or documentary projects demonstrating strong storytelling skills.
5. Produce, direct, film and edit factual and/or documentary projects.
Future offerings not yet planned.