The purpose of this subject is to enable you to become a more effective and self-aware leader. This is achieved through a combination of personal reflection and a focus on developing the knowledge and skills necessary to improve your leadership effectiveness. You will be challenged to reflect critically on your leadership behaviour to identify and prioritise the leadership competencies that are applicable to your current and future roles as a leader. You will also use the evidence-based principles and practices explored in this subject to develop a personalised plan for your ongoing development as a leader.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Demonstrate the ability to both provide constructive feedback as well as receive it and appropriately respond.
2. Evaluate personal values, attitudes, beliefs and behaviours to identify strengths as a leader as well as opportunities for further improvement.
3. Design a personalised, actionable plan to improve their competency as a leader by applying an advanced theoretical and practical understanding of leadership.
4. Demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills relating to effective development of and behaviour in a team.
5. Use a clear, concise, professional writing style to produce a personal leadership development plan.
6. Deliver a clear, concise, well-organised presentation appropriate for the intended purpose and audience.
Must be admitted into an EMBA Program.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
Future offerings not yet planned.