The information technology revolution combined with an increasingly competitive global marketplace are but two of the factors influencing the modern business environment. This context demands continual organisational renewal and an innovative approach to corporate strategy. In this subject you will learn and apply recognised frameworks to explore the ways in which progressive organisations develop and execute an entrepreneurial strategy appropriate for this challenging environment.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Articulate a theoretically grounded view of entrepreneurship.
2. Demonstrate the knowledge required to strategically develop, support and execute an entrepreneurial strategy.
3. Demonstrate the knowledge and skills needed to improve organisational innovation.
4. Assess the benefits of entrepreneurship in the broader business context and its role in organisational renewal and growth.
5. Develop a strategic analysis and planning document suitable for executive management.
6. Deliver a clear, concise, well-organised presentation appropriate for the intended purpose and audience.
Must be admitted into an EMBA Program.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
|Withdraw – Financial?||25/03/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||12/04/2020|