This subject provides an overview of concepts and processes central to understanding and managing behaviour in organisations and a foundation for subsequent subjects in the Bond Business School EMBA program. The self, motivation, empowerment, teams, power and conflict and related topics are critically examined. This theoretical and practical knowledge provides the necessary analytical frameworks for you to reflect on past experiences and enable your continued professional development.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Demonstrate advanced, integrated knowledge of the theory and practice related to behaviour in organisations (e.g. the self, motivation, groups and teams, culture, power, conflict, leadership).
2. Evaluate multiple aspects of organisational performance using appropriate theories and methods of data analysis.
3. Demonstrate the ability to reflect on personal experience relative to the subject material, critically assess one’s thoughts and actions and develop insights to positively affect one’s knowledge, skills and/or attitudes.
4. Articulate ideas, decisions, recommendations and other information in a clear, concise writing style appropriate for the intended purpose and audience.
5. Deliver a clear, concise, well-organised presentation appropriate for the intended purpose and audience.
Must be admitted into an EMBA Program.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
|Withdraw – Financial?||21/08/2019|
|Withdraw – Academic?||23/08/2019|