This subject will help students develop an entrepreneurial mindset. To identify an opportunity and successfully pursue it requires the ability to blend innovation with sound business practices. As a result, students will explore different sources of business opportunity, principles of creativity and innovation, marketing strategy, financial analysis, and obstacles facing entrepreneurial ventures. The creative and analytical skills developed in this subject will provide students with an entrepreneurial way of thinking that will serve as the foundation for successful entrepreneurial business owners, managers or employees.
|Faculty||Bond University College|
1. Identify and describe the principles of entrepreneurship and innovation and summarise their impact on an entrepreneur's decision-making process.
2. Recognise and explain the importance of a business plan and demonstrate proper development and formatting of a feasibility analysis.
3. Differentiate and analyse the components of a marketing plan and the principles of smart selling and effective customer service.
4. Calculate start-up, fixed and variable costs, and evaluate financial statements and strategies.
5. Identify and examine structural and regulatory challenges facing entrepreneurial ventures.
6. Discuss and apply entrepreneurial principles to practical examples, working independently and collaboratively.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
|Withdraw – Financial?||20/06/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||11/07/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||10/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||31/10/2020|