Dr Tammy Johnson
- Assistant Professor
- Faculty of Law
Level 4, Building 4, Faculty of Law, Bond University
Tammy Johnson is an Assistant Professor at Bond University. She was previously in practice having established her firm Johnson Property Lawyers at Broadbeach Waters in 2004. Tammy recently sold her practice to pursue her academic interests and is now teaching full time at Bond University. Tammy practiced in the areas of property and commercial law and still independently consults in those areas.
At Bond, Tammy coordinates the subjects Legal Drafting & Conveyancing, Business Law and Contemporary Issues in Law and Society.
She also jointly coordinates the Law of Succession and Administration of Estates and sometimes tutors in Civil Remedies, Personal Property Transactions, Civil Procedure, Trust Accounts and Bookkeeping and Australian Legal System.
In September 2008 Tammy received her Master of Laws (Corporate and Commercial Law) and is now undertaking her PhD.
- Queensland Law Society
- Law Council of Australia
- Solicitor - Supreme Court of Queensland
Property and Commercial Law, Business Law
- LAWS13-426 - Law of Succession and Administration of Estates
- LAWS73-503 - Introduction to Legal Practice and Drafting
- LAWS10-204 - Principles of Property Law
- LAWS71-203 - Business and Contract Law
- LAWS13-462 - Legal Drafting and Conveyancing
- LAWS10-100 - Business Law
- LAWS11-210 - Law of Civil Remedies
- LAWS13-115 - Contemporary Issues in Law and Society
- LAWS11-314 - Personal Property Transactions
- Bachelor of Laws [Honours], Bond University
- Master of Laws (Corporate and Commercial), Bond University