Research project (2006-2007) Synthesis of Carbohydrates. Dr. Darren Grice, Griffith University, Institute for Glycomics, Gold Coast, Australia.
Research project (2010) Synthesis of target nitroxide used for clinical trials. Prof Steven Bottle and Dr Kathryn Fairfull-Smith, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia.
Research project (2010) Boranic acids as fluorescence sensors. Dr. Todd Houston, Griffith University, Institute for glycomics, Gold Coast, Australia.
Postdoctoral research project (2011) IR spectroscopy/electrochemistry of lipid bilayers and redox proteins. Dr. Andreas Erbe, Interface Spectroscopy group, Max-Planck-Institute für Eisenforschung GmbH (MPIE), Düsseldorf, Germany.
Stephanie S. Schweiker, Wendy A. Loughlin, Christopher L. Brown, and Gregory K. Pierens, J. Pept. Sci. 2009, 15, 442–450.
Stephanie S. Schweiker, Ian D. Jenkins, Luke C. Henderson, Wendy A. Loughlin, Tetrahedron, 2013, 69, 1576-1582.
- Treasurer of the national division of chemical education for the Royal Australian Chemical Institute
- Chartered member of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute (MRACI CCHEM)
- Member – American Chemical Society
- Member – Chemistry Discipline Network
- Postdoctoral Researcher - Max-Planck-Institute für Eisenforschung GmbH (MPIE), Düsseldorf, Germany
Teaching assistant in - Chemistry, Organic chemistry, Food and Drug Analysis, Physical Chemistry, Biological and Medicinal Chemistry, Chemistry of Biological Systems, Pharmaceutical Analysis, and Clinical Pharmacology (2006-2010)
GAMSAT (since 2010)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Medicinal/Organic Chemistry), Eskitis Institute for drug discovery, 2010
- Bachelor of Science (Honours), Griffith University, 2006