- Associate Professor
- Faculty of Law
Level 4, Building 4, Faculty of Law, Bond University
Kay Lauchland has been admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland and has worked as a commercial litigation lawyer.
She has substantial experience as a law lecturer, including several years teaching professional legal skills at undergraduate and LLM level and in professional legal practice courses and Professional Workshops. She also has a Master of Education. Kay has taught in Hong Kong; Shanghai, China and Scotland.
Kay is particularly interested in legal education and in professional training. She teaches the subjects Civil Procedure and Legal Ethics & Professional Conduct, as well as advocacy, dispute resolution, client interviewing, Legal research and writing skills.
- Solicitor - Supreme Court of Queensland
Legal Education and Professional Training
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of Queensland
- Master of Laws, University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Queensland
- Master of Education, Univesity of Tasmania