Dr Dell McStay
- CORE11-002 Coordinator
- Core Curriculum
Level 5, Building 1, Arch Building, Bond University
Dell has successfully set-up three of her own businesses, including a franchised business. Her business background is in the banking, travel, and retail industries where she has over 20 years of business expertise in marketing and management.
Dell completed her Masters of Business Administration at Bond University in 1999 and her PhD in the area of Entrepreneurship in 2008.
- Academic Advisor - Bond Students In Free Enterprise
Dell has been teaching at Bond University since 1999 in the following subjects: Entrepreneurship, Managing Innovation, and New Venture Business Planning.
- 2006 Academy of Management Honourable Mention for Innovation in Pedagogy Award
- CORE11-131 - Entrepreneurship
- ENFB13-304 - Business Plan Development
- ENFB71-600 - Entrepreneurship
- ENFB70-204 - Business Planning for Entrepreneurial Ventures
- ENFB13-302 - Managing Innovation
- ENFB70-202 - Management of Innovation
- Masters of Business Administration, Bond University
- Doctor of Philosophy Entrepreneurship, Bond University