- Assistant Professor
- Faculty of Law
Level 2, Building 4, Faculty of Law, Bond University
Anthea Gerrard studied law in South Africa, the UK and Australia. She was admitted as a solicitor in South Africa where she practiced for 8 years. During that time she was made a partner in one of the large Johannesburg law firms practicing in corporate and commercial law. Anthea is also admitted as a solicitor in NSW and QLD.
In QLD she has practiced with the firm Minter Ellison doing property law and conveyancing. Since joining Bond in 1995, Anthea has tutored in a number of subjects with a particular emphasis on Constitutional Law and Administrative Law. Anthea currently lectures in Principles of Taxation and Taxation of Business Entities.
Anthea is also co-editor of the Revenue Law Journal.
- Associate Member of the Taxation Institute of Australia
Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, Taxation Law and Taxation of Business Entities.
- LAWS13-415 - Principles of Taxation Law
- LAWS13-416 - Taxation of Business Entities
- Bachelor of Commerce, Natal
- Bachelor of Laws, Natal
- Master of Laws (Corporate & Commercial), London School of Economics
- Master of Accounting, Bond University