Explore Agent Bond prize draw terms and conditions
Bond University Agent Onboarding Training Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- This draw is open to full-time agent employees aged 18 years and over whose organisation has a valid Agent Agreement with Bond University at the time of the draw – Monday, 4 April 2022.
- Employees or students of Bond University or those in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of the Agent Bond Training Tool, as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee or student, are not eligible to participate in the draw.
- To enter the draw, entrants must have completed the Agent Onboarding Training and passed the associated quiz with a score of 70% or above.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Bond University regarding important updates and information we think may be of interest to you as a formal Bond agent.
- Entrants can register their details for the draw from 5:01pm AEST on Thursday, 1 April 2021 until 5.00pm AEST Thursday, 31 March 2022.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on Monday, 4 April 2022.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before Friday, 8 April 2022. If a winner does not respond to Bond University within 14 days of being notified by Bond University, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Bond University will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Bond University shall be entitled to select another winner.
- Bond University will use any data submitted by Entrants only for the purposes of running the competition and for sending important agent information and updates unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all Entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Bond University for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the Entrant has consented.
- The winner of each draw agrees to take part in reasonable publicity and agrees to the use of their name and photographs in such publicity, including interviews and photoshoots for media.
- By entering the draw each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- There is one prize to be won of 1 x trip to Bond University for 1 person from the respective agency to participate in the 2022 Bond Agent Experience. The prize consists of the following:
- Participation in a training program at Bond University on the Gold Coast, Australia scheduled for the second half of 2022 (dependant on international travel resuming).
- Return economy flights to Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
- Return airport transfers.
- Accommodation at a hotel of Bond University’s choosing.
- All meals on days included in the program.
- The prize is only available for the dates of the 2022 Bond Agent Experience.
- Attendance at all sessions of the Bond Agent Experience program is mandatory.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to organise adequate travel and medical insurance for the duration of the trip and have a valid passport / visa document to travel to Australia.
- Bond University accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with participation in this prize that have not been specifically listed above.
- The winner may stay additional nights; however, this is at their own cost.
- The prize is non-exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Prize transfer to another employee from the respective agency is subject to approval by the Director International, Bond University.
- Bond University retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Bond University accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- Bond University shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to visa refusal, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.