- Semester Assistant Professor
- Faculty of Law
Level 2, Building 4, Faculty of Law, Bond University
Daniel graduated from Bond University in 2005 with degrees in Law (Hons) and Commerce.
From 2005 to 2008, he worked as a tax adviser in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast for Deloitte and KPMG. In 2008, he entered the financial services industry and continues to work as a financial adviser.
In 2012, Daniel began teaching in the law faculty at Bond University and has since taught in Principles of Taxation Law, Corporations Law and Business Law.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Financial Planning Association
- Diploma of Tax, University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Bond University
- Bachelor of Commerce, Bond University
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting, Institute of Chartered Accountants