- Institute Manager
- Institute for Evidence-Based Healthcare
- Faculty of Health Sciences & Medicine
Level 4, Building 5, Faculty of Health Sciences & Medicine, Bond University
Chrissy is an Assistant Professor and the Manager at the Institute. She took up this role in 2010, after spending a number of years as an Educationalist and Academic Team Leader at the Western Institute of Technology in Taranaki (New Zealand).
Prior to moving into education Chrissy trained and worked as a nurse so brings with her to the manager position a great diversity in knowledge across clinical, educational and management areas. As manager she is responsible for four functional areas:
1) Financial Management
2) Human Resource Management
3) Operational Management and
4) The Educational Program Management.
- Diploma in Business Studies (Training and Development), Massey University
- Diploma in Adult Tertiary Education, Auckland Institute of Technology
- Master of Education (IT for Education), Charles Sturt University
- Bachelor of Education (Adult Education), Wellington Polytechnic