The Library team is always looking for ways to improve its services and resources for the benefit of the students and staff.
We want to hear from you! Your ideas and feedback are important to us.
There are many ways you can contact us.
New! - Feedback buttons
You might have spotted our new feedback button in Library Search. This button has smarts and will automatically tell us the page it was submitted from. Use this to report problems with records, or broken linking or any other feedback you like. - Can be used anonymously if you don't want us to get back to you.
Library Research Guides, Bookings and FAQs uses a different feedback mechanism. You can submit a question, an idea or praise, or report a problem in the easy-to-use form.
The usual channels
Of course you can still use our other channels
- email us at [email protected] with any comments, questions, or concerns.
- talk to a Library staff member in person at the service desk or by phone (+61 7 55951510).
- make an appointment with a Faculty Librarian
- send us a text message (0447291314)
- discuss your ideas with Bond University Student Association if you want support. The Library liaises with BUSA
- suggest a title to be purchased
- write a letter - on paper - great for anonymous suggestions. Send to Bond University Library, 14 University Drive, Robina, Qld, 4226, or pop it in the book return.
We appreciate your feedback and we hope you enjoy using the Library!
Oh, and #EmojisAreWelcome 💖📖😊