A new look is coming to the resource lists user interface (UI) in January 2024.
The updated design provides a noticeably cleaner and simplified interface by:
- Prioritising small device usability, particularly laptops.
- Aesthetically aligning with iLearn.
- Focusing on optimising key tasks for educators.
- Enhancing accessibility to resources for students.
Faculty librarians are available to answer any functionality or workflow questions and gather your feedback. A new Resource Lists guide for educators has been created to show how to complete the common tasks, key timelines for getting lists ready, making lists available to students and tips for increasing student engagement. You can also search a list of what we anticipate to be frequently asked questions for the new resource list user interface.
Key FAQs for educators
- Have there been any changes to the way I will use Resource Lists? Yes, with the updated interface, there are some feature design changes that will impact the way you use Resource Lists.
- What are the new features of the updated Resource Lists user interface? New features include formatting for public notes, list analytics, filtering items in the list, sending the list to the library, replacement suggestions and improvements to Favourites.