This subject deals with the use of the media by public relations professionals. It includes the development of professional skills in such areas as news releases, media kits and media delivery.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
|Study abroad||Available to Study Abroad students|
1. Understanding the media environment and role of media relations in public relations practice;
2. Effective written communication in a media environment;
4. Critical evaluation and problem solving;
5. Effective oral communication;
6. Creativity and innovation.
PUBR11-100 Public Relations Principles and Practice is essential and must be taken prior to enrolling in this subject.