This subject deals with the use of the media by public relations professionals. It includes the development of professional skills in such areas as news releases, media kits and media delivery.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Understanding the media environment and role of media relations in public relations practice;
2. Effective written communication in a media environment;
4. Critical evaluation and problem solving;
5. Effective oral communication;
6. Creativity and innovation.
There are no co-requisites.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.