This subject is the second of a two-stage research internship program (Research Internship A and B) specific to the Master of Nutrition and Dietetic Practice Program. Each internship is equivalent to 30 CP of full-time research work over a minimum of 10 weeks for each internship. This internship involves students finalising the analysis and write-up of research manuscripts based on implementation of research plans conducted in Nutrition Research Internship A under the supervision of an academic mentor. Summative assessment of the research internship involves submission of a research manuscript suitable for journal submission based on the research conducted.
|Faculty||Faculty of Health Sciences & Medicine|
1. Formulate a clear understanding of the nature of the practice problem
2. Apply valid and relevant conclusions and recommendations to practice
3. Critically review the literature
4. Collect and interpret information, including qualitative and quantitative data
5. Document outcomes of research using the research process
6. Apply evidence and judgment to food and nutrition issues
7. Disseminate outcomes of research in professional and scientific fora
There are no co-requisites.
Must be admitted into CC-63041 - Master of Nutrition and Dietetic Practice
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.