This subject is the first stage of a two-stage research internship program (Research Internship A and B) specific to the Master of Nutrition and Dietetic Practice Program. Each internship is equivalent to 30 CP of full-time research work over a minimum of 10 weeks. This internship involves students implementating research plans developed in earlier subjects to the point of data collection and analysis, under the supervision of an academic mentor.
|Faculty||Faculty of Health Sciences & Medicine|
1. Formulate a clear understanding of the nature of the practice problem.
2. Apply valid and relevant conclusions and recommendations to practice.
3. Critically review the literature.
4. Collect and interpret information, including qualitative and quantitative data.
5. Document outcomes of research using the research process.
6. Apply evidence and judgment to food and nutrition issues.
7. Disseminate outcomes of research in professional and scientific fora.
There are no co-requisites.