Doing Business in Australia discusses the forces that shape the Australian business environment. Students conduct an examination of historical, social, cultural, economic, and institutional contexts within which Australian business operates. The subject has been designed specifically for students from abroad. Please note the CODE for this subject was previously IBUS13-361
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Explain how the historical foundations of the nation impact current day domestic and foreign business relationships.
2. Interpret the cultural influences which affect business relationships in Australia.
3. Identify the challenges encountered whilst operating a business in Australia.
4. Explain how the broader economic climate affects business in Australia.
5. Explain how the legal structure and financial sector impact business operations in Australia.
6. Explain the importance of international trade for Australia.
7. Describe the impact of all aspects of the cultural and business environments in successfully operating a business in Australia.
Future offerings not yet planned.